Mojave is a great template for showcasing a visual portfolio like your art portfolio. This template has a beautiful look with a clear white background to draw focus to your artwork. It has a neat scrolling effect and a banner at the top to showcase your favorite artwork. You can even include a video here if you like.
This is a fast website offering good loading times to support search engine ranking. There are well-placed ‘call-to-action’ buttons to take inquiries or increase revenue. There are also buttons for social media sharing so you can add an element of social proof to your website. If you have some technical skills you can add these share buttons to improve your brand reach.
- A scrolling effect within the main design.
- Perfectly placed ‘call to action’ that can help you get more work and earn revenue.
- Share buttons can be added to your homepage, blog posts, events, galleries, and more.
- A clear white background is perfect for focusing the attention of the audience on your work.
The Bedford template can help with promoting photos of your artwork. You can promote exhibitions and book clients. As this is a suitable template for eCommerce you can generate a revenue stream, perhaps selling prints or original artwork. This Is a fast template that will help you to rank your brand on Google and other search engines.
You can use the scrolling index page for easy navigation across your site. You can fill your website portfolio full of great photos of your artwork. The banners can have call-to-actions on them to invite visitors to Bedford and are suitable for adding videos on your site as well.
- Promote your exhibitions and work.
- Easily navigate across your website with a scrolling index page.
- This template can help you sell your work online.
- Add banners across your site to feature images and videos with ease.
Rally is a streamlined portfolio template that will help you rank well on your website by showcasing high-quality images. You can add blog posts to talk about your artwork and your inspiration. You can increase ways for potential customers and fans of your artwork to stay in contact and you can add social media links.
The template is simple but there is an impressive menu option and a smooth scrolling feature. It is also fully optimized for any device so this means fast loading times to aid with search engine ranking.
- A streamlined website template.
- Showcase your artwork with ease.
- Add social media links as well.
- Impressive menu option.
Suffolk is a popular Squarespace template and a good option for an art portfolio. It uses a box style to showcase your images. You can have a hero image of your artwork to attract visitors when they land on your website. The call-to-action button can encourage inquiries or to find out more. There’s also a sticky menu to aid navigation and this template is fully optimized for ranking on Google and other search engines. It is also suitable for monetizing your art portfolio.
- A clean, boxed-style homepage.
- Use a hero image to impress guests when they land on your website.
- Add two call-to-action buttons to encourage further action.
- A fast website that allows you to rank highly on Google and other search engines.
Sofia Rey – Freelancer Squarespace Template
This is a great theme that will work well for bookings, such as an exhibition and events. It’s a vibrant and sleek template with a professional edge. You can add various elements to your website with this template including what you offer, a contact page, reviews, etc. The contact page is easy to edit. A resume section allows you to present yourself as an artist and share your journey. This is a customizable template. You can add social media buttons and there is a simple menu to help visitors navigate your website.
Sofia Rey – Freelancer Squarespace Template Highlights
- Sections for all sorts of elements to promote your brand.
- Add reviews, contact page, resume sections, etc.
- An impressive sleek and professional design.
- Easy to customize and maintain.
Final Word: The 10 Best Art Portfolio Templates
In this article, we have showcased the ten best art portfolio templates. They’re all great options with various features, which one will you choose?
Portfolio websites are perfect on Squarespace. They have the designs and features to make your art business a real success.
You can monetize your website several ways thanks to the options availables on Squarespace. For one, you can sell art, take donations or sell affilaite products.
There are several ways to improve traffic to your website. Blogging regularly, adding videos, optimizing images to load faster and other activities can improve traffic to your website.
You should be spending about one hour a day on your website. This can include adding new content and managing SEO on a website.