One of the best aspects of Squarespace is that all the templates come as part of the package. Therefore, for nonprofit organizations, this can be a great way to save money, but you will still need the best Squarespace template for a nonprofit.
What is the Best Squarespace Template for a Nonprofit?
There are lots of options when you want to choose the best Squarespace template for a nonprofit. You want to have a template that will look professional, offer you a way to build a relationship with potential donors and also perform well on search engines and across devices.
In addition, you want to have something easy to edit and customize. You want to be spending more time completing your work or marketing than you do spending time managing your website.
Here are ten templates that could be considered the best Squarespace template for a nonprofit.
Carson – Portfolio Squarespace Template
- One of the most unique template designs to create an engaging website.
- The background image can change whenever a customer hovers over a link.
- Is not complicated to customize or maintain.
- Works across devices and performs well on marketing.
One of the more unusual Squarespace templates, this one is certainly a template that can be used on your website with ease. The unique design is something that makes this appealing and can be used to offer you a new way to advertise your good deeds. The site doesn’t utilize the traditional scrolling script that many websites do but instead has a changing background that will adjust as the customer hovers over a link. This isn’t complicated but it does create an interesting and engaging way to interact with your audience.
The website can be used to promote your cause, history, current and past projects with ease. You can also build a professional brand without any problems.
To help with navigation there is a hidden menu that can be linked to any page on your website. This can include the contact, about, services, project, etc. pages.
- Utilized for all kinds of niches including nonprofits.
- Lots of features can be added to the website to help you sell more.
- Ecommerce features give you a way to raise funds for your good causes and projects.
- Create engaging banners for your website to help you promote your brand.
This is one of the top options for promoting a brand on Squarespace. There are lots of features on this template that have made it one of the most used templates with volunteer and nonprofit organizations. For one, there is a simple project feature that allows you to showcase what work you’ve been doing with great images. And navigation across your website can be completed with an easy to use sidebar navigation.
The template can be used to help you sell merchandise online. This can offer you a new way to earn revenue that you can spend on your projects.
Every page can have images and videos added to them. This can help you promote your work. Banners can be included on any page with videos and images embedded within them that can help you promote your website, services and donation pages. Each banner can have a call to action added to them.
- A streamlined website design that has been optimized for speed.
- The high-ranking potential to help bring more traffic to your website.
- Smooth scrolling actions on the website to improve the customer’s experience.
- Can be used across different niches with ease.
Rally is a streamlined website template that allows you to showcase lots of images with text support for easy brand building. There is an alluring scrolling design that is perfect for the user to read more on your website. The simplified design has a great menu located in the top right corner, next to the menu there is space for your social media links.
The template is perfect for showcasing blog posts. These can include more information about your current and past projects. You can also include lots of links within the blog posts to direct readers to donation pages and more. Each blog post can include high-quality images as well.
The smooth experience on the website can help improve the user’s experience on your website. And Rally has been fully optimized for mobile devices and is perfect for ranking on any search engine.
Avenue – Portfolio Squarespace Template
- A minimalist template for building a website with a good loading time.
- Rank highly on Google and other search engines with ease.
- Easy to maintain to help you build a presence online quicker.
- Describe projects on their own page with ease.
Avenue is one of the best minimalist website templates for advertising your brand online. It is perfect for showcasing projects that are part of your current operations and improving donations to them. The template can also be used to sell your website’s merchandise as you look for new ways to add funds to your website.
The template can bring a lot of attention to your past projects. You can add great, high-quality images to your pages that can really showcase the good work that you can do. This can include all the information that you need to promote what you’re doing, why and how people can help you.
The template’s basic design is also perfect for loading and performing well on Google and other search engines. Therefore, you can expect higher levels of traffic with the right keywords and marketing.
- An easy to maintain template with lots of features.
- A grid-based design perfect for ranking and loading fast on your website.
- Tell emotional stories on your website to help you convert more.
- Rank higher on Google and other search engines.
Jasper is a simple Squarespace template that is often used within blogging. However, it can be used within lots of different niches as it can be used to tell emotive storylines that are designed to get the visitor to convert into a subscriber or donor. The template has fast loading times and high ranking potential on Google and other search engines.
The design of the front page of the template is very professional. You can include animations that will keep visitors engaged and on your pages for longer. There are also ways that you can add scaling fonts within page headers to make content easier to read.
The template will also allow you to create and promote project pages. These can be used to display what you’ve done in the past and future options. These can be used to tell more emotional stories.
Skye – Modern Blog Squarespace Template
- Skye is one of the top modern designs for an impressive website.
- Visually impressive, allowing you to show what your nonprofit does.
- Perfect for blogging news about your brand and what you’ve done.
- Can rank on Google and other search engines with ease.
Skye is one of the best Squarespace templates that is used by numerous brands across the world and within lots of different niches. It is perfect for those who want to have a blog that can utilize images and other media. This template is perfect for those that want to market lots of different projects as well as create new revenue streams. There is a lot of visual appeal to this template that can help you build interest and keep audiences reading.
There are lots of perfect features for this template. For instance, there is a fullscreen mode that can help focus the attention of the audience while providing them with more information about what you do. The design of these pages is simple, quick and can be done by anyone, regardless of their skill level.
The use of blogs is also really good. This can help you build a better presence online. Those brands that publish more than 15 blogs per month can improve traffic and conversions on their website. Therefore, this can be a vital way to earn more money for your nonprofit.
Sofia Pazari Highlights:
- A clean and aesthetically pleasing website utilizing large images.
- Great for all devices, including mobile and desktop.
- Menu in the top right corner of the template’s design.
- Easy to customize.
Sofia Pazaris is a great template that is perfect for ranking on search engines including Google. The minimalist design allows you to get your website up and running quickly and to load fast when users visit your website. Imagery is core to the success of this brand. When the customer loads a page they will notice that there are two core images. Each one can direct the customer to a new page like merchandise or projects or about you.
There is also a simple menu that is located in the top right corner. This can help with better navigation across your website. You can add all kinds of pages to this menu with ease.
This template utilizes a clear design that is perfect for nonprofits who don’t want to distract users.
- A one-page website makes it easier for your development team to manage your website.
- A lot of space for high-spec images that you can promote past projects with.
- Call-to-actions can get visitors to different pages for better marketing.
- This is a high-performance template that allows you to promote your good services.
Wycoff is an interesting minimal Squarespace template. It is simple, but fun and can be used to build more interest for your brand and projects. The one-page design is simple to maintain and allows you to focus more on your work rather than your website.
The one-page design includes lots of images that are perfect for showcasing what you’ve done in the past. This can also be a good way to attract new sponsors and donors to your projects. The template is also perfect for displaying on different devices like mobiles.
There are also ways that you can add call-to-actions to your website.
- One of the best Squarespace templates for showcasing media.
- Use videos to showcase past projects with ease.
- Allows you to sell online.
- Easy to customize for ranking on Google and other search engines.
Kent is one of the best templates for attractiveness and speed. It can help you place a spotlight on your past and current projects with ease. You can do this through the portfolio pages that can have images and videos added to them with ease. These can help you convert visitors into donors and sponsors without too much effort.
There are also different pages that you’re able to create for your website. This can include cover, blog, event, album, and more. You can also sell merchandise on your website to help you build another revenue stream to help with funding.
Sofia Rey – Freelancer Squarespace Template
Sofia Rey Highlights:
- Professional design that can list past projects.
- Easy to maintain.
- Perfect for ranking on Google and other search engines.
- Can be viewed across devices with ease.
This template is a perfect option for those that want to showcase their work and how they’re helping their community. It acts as a resume, which is a good way to attract people and tell people why you are good for sponsoring or receiving a donation.
The template has a vibrant, sleek and professional design. This can impress visitors and this can be highlighted more with a review section that tells people why they should support you.
There is a great navigation system on this template. The simple menu is located in the top left corner of the design. And you can link your website to social media profiles for better engagement.
Final Word: Which of these 10 is the Best Squarespace Template for a Nonprofit?
If you’re looking for the best Squarespace template for a nonprofit, then above are ten options for you to choose from. Each is good in its own right. So which template will you choose? Let us know in the comments.